Verse of the day

Saturday 9 January 2010

How do l know Mr Right

There has been so much advice on how to know Mr Right, but in reality, it can be a hard task .


However, it need not be difficult if you place God first in the matter. Romans 8 verse 14 says ‘ For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

In my own opinion it is a major decision that will impact on your whole life for a long long time. Is God interested? Yes He sure is, and He has already made provision for you.

So how do l know Mr Right? I will share the faithfulness of God from my own experience.

A good number of years ago, l prayed and said ‘Lord, before Mr Right comes, let me know who is he, and let the gentleman also know. That why, he knows what he wants, so do l before the question is asked.

The Lord was faithful and did exactly that. For me, that was the best solution. I did not want a situation where l started dating, not sure whether or not he was the one, then the question popped. Trying to hear God with emotions already involved, l thought was dangerous ground for error.

So that’s my story, many have different stories. Remember that the Lord is faithful and he wants the best for you. Ask Him for clear guidance on the matter and He will direct your path.

I strongly believe that following the Lord is critical in this decision. Only He will guide you aright. Remember, only God knows the heart of man and the future.

Bisi Oladipupo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers